Extractions Technicians 1st and 2nd shift opportunities
We are seeking several Extractions Technicians. 1st shift schedule will be Tuesday-Saturday and 2nd shift Monday-Friday. There may be some flexibility with the schedule which can be discussed during the interview process. We are looking for a mix of PT and FT employees. FT Employees who will be offered all of our FT benefits. We offer a rich benefits package, including Paid Time Off, social events, 401k, Health, Dental, Vision,Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and community initiatives.The PT role will be on a Part time basis so this role may have a more flexible schedule.
This position serves as an essential role in the extractions laboratory in preparation and extractions of samples according to Con-Test Labs standards and regulations.
Duties and responsibilities
The responsibilities inherent to this position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Basic Reagent Preparation
· Data Entry
· Weighing out Soils
· Assisting other technicians
· Cleaning and restocking the laboratory
· Well organized
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Knowledge of laboratory Safety
· Possess excellent communication and writing skills, and a desire to contribute to a dynamic team experience
· Attention to detail
· Effective time management skills
· Ability to effectively multi-task
Sitting/Standing throughout the day. Working with Chemicals. Wearing full PPE- laboratory coats/gloves/goggles. Some weekend hours may be required.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to work most of the shift standing
· Effective use of hands for repetitive motions
Being able to stand/ sit for extended periods of time, crouching, mild lifting, reaching, and working with hands.
Con-Test Analytical Laboratory(FILLI LLC) is an incorporated company and is an Equal Opportunity Employer(EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.